Why Choose a Golf Outing?
Golf tournaments have many purposes. Companies host clients and reward top employees with an outing on the links; many charities raise needed funds through tournament events; and groups and associations choose to challenge different courses in their event schedules. As a Georgia State Park Golf Course we offer a unique and challenging experience you will only find at 6 other facilities throughout the state. An event at our course will surely be memorable, plus our staff is eager to host your next golf tournament or outing.
We can handle all of the details and assure you a day of pure golfing enjoyment. Contact our Tournament Coordinator by completing the form below and discover how Arrowhead Pointe can meet the challenge of your next event. Golf tournaments are a great way to bring people together or to entertain for business. Our knowledgeable staff of PGA professionals will assist you in choosing the format and services which best suit your event purpose.
Our tournaments can be customized to fit each groups needs and budget. Rates are based on those specific needs, as well as other factors, such as time of year, day of week and number of players. You can also choose from some of the most popular formats of play for your outing. Just complete the form below to contact our staff and begin preparation.
Here are some of the services your group will receive:
- 18 hole green fee with shared cart
- Practice balls
- Scorecards & printed scoreboard, including scoring
- Cart signs
- Optional meal before or after tournament
- PGA Professional supervision
Outing package specials and exciting booking incentives are available!
Fill out the online form on this page for more information.
- A minimum of 32 players is required to book a special event.
- Morning modified and full shotguns are available Monday through Friday with a minimum guarantee of 52 players.
- Afternoon modified and full shotguns are available Monday through Friday with a minimum guarantee of 60 players.
- Saturday and Sunday 1:00 p.m. shotguns are available with a minimum of 80 players.
All rates include the following:
- Advanced reservations
- Green fees/cart fees
- Prize fund ($5.00 value)
- Range balls ($4.00 value per golfer)
- Tee packs ($1.00 value per golfer)
- Tournament services (Includes registration area, cart signs, scorecards, scoreboard, scoring event, proximity markers, starting announcements) Use of one beverage cart